|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Tools menu:||• Main page||• Instructions for developers||• Accounting Repository||• AppDB||• GGUS||• Message brokers||• ARGO||• Operations Portal||• GOCDB|
|• AAI Proxy||• Metric Portal||• Licenses||• OTAGs||• Accounting Portal||• e-GRANT||• Perun||• Gstat||• LToS|
GOCDB Personal Data Privacy and Code of Conduct
Data Protection Code of Conduct and Account Registration
- Registering a GOCDB account means you accept that your ID string, your basic user details and roles will be visible to all other users and client-services that authenticate to GOCDB. This includes those authenticated by:
- a certificate issued from a Certification Authority (CA) that is registered by the [Interoperable Global Trust Federation (IGTF)]. Please note, this includes clients from countries outside the European Economic Area and from countries that may NOT have adequate data protection (pursuant to Article 25.6 of the directive 95/46/EC).
- an organisation registered in a federation that participates in eduGAIN.
- an organisation registered with the EGI ProxyIdP/CheckIn service.
- new authentication/security realms will be listed here.
- Your details are re-published by GOCDB and are used by EGI for Monitoring, Accounting and for use in its data processing systems.
- By creating an account, you consent to the EGI Acceptable Use Policy: https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=74
- If you do not provide this consent, please [do NOT register | DELETE your account].
- This does NOT mean GOCDB conforms to the CoC (DM: currently I don't think its possible to conform; the GEANT CoC assumes attributes will only be republished to countries within EU/EEA and to those with adequate data protection (pursuant to Article 25.6 of the directive 95/46/EC), in practice GOCDB republishes to global IGTF).
|Name of Service||Grid Operations Centre Database (GOCDB) hosted by the [Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)] on behalf of the [European Grid Initiative (EGI.eu)].|
|Description of Service||GOCDB is a central registry to record information about the topology of the EGI e-Infrastructure. This includes entities such as Operations Centres, Resource Centres, service types, service endpoints and their downtimes, user contact information and roles of users responsible for operations at different levels|
|Data Controller/Processor and contact|| Data Controller: [EGI.eu],|
Data Processor: [Science and Technology Facilities Council]
|Jurisdiction of data processor||GB|
|Personal data processed|| Unique user identifier: |
|Purpose of processing personal data||The personal data listed above is used to establish a persistent user account within EGI. Your ID string is re-published by GOCDB to third party service-providers for use in Monitoring, Accounting and other data processing systems. Log files that include your personal identifier are also kept for fault diagnostics, auditing and for security monitoring purposes.|
|Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed|| After registering a GOCDB account, the identity string and the personal information listed above is made visible to all other authenticated users and client-services of GOCDB via its Web interfaces. This includes clients authenticated by:
|Data retention||The personal information listed above is removed on deletion of a GOCDB account. GOCDB accounts will also be deleted after a period of 18mths of inactivity.|
User Provided Positive Informed Consent
Some discussion and Q/A on using eppn in EGI/GOCDB: GOCDB/notifications