|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
- EGI Computer Security and Incident Response Team
- The EGI CSIRT covers all aspects of operational security aimed at achieving a secure infrastructure within EGI and relies on site and NGI security contact information maintained in the GOCDB by each NGI.
- The EGI CSIRT ensures both the coordination with peer grids and with the NGIs and NREN CSIRTs. The EGI CSIRT acts as a forum to combine efforts and resources from the NGIs in different areas, including Grid security monitoring, Security training and dissemination, and improvements in responses to incidents (e.g. security drills).
- EGI Software Vulnerability Group
- The purpose of the EGI Software Vulnerability Group is to eliminate existing vulnerabilities from the deployed infrastructure, primarily from the grid middleware, prevent the introduction of new ones and prevent security incidents.
- The EGI SVG runs a process for handling software vulnerabilities reported. While our work is primarily designed to handle vulnerabilities in Grid Middleware, other vulnerabilities found in software used in the EGI infrastructure may also be reported to us and we pass the information on to the software suppliers, as well as considering the risk to the EGI infrastructure.
- Security Information
- Provides more information on security and useful links.
Mailing list which includes all people directly involved in all CSIRT activities. It can be used by anyone to contact CSIRT in case of EGI wide inquiries, not related directly to incidents.
The official address to report incidents affecting our infrastructure, it can be used by anyone, in particular from out site EGI/Grid etc.
This address is monitored by IRTF: https://www.egi.eu/how-to/report_an_issue.html