|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
- Plan 2012 SA1.2
- Plan 2012 SA1.3
- Plan 2012 SA1.4
- Plan 2012 SA1.5
- Plan 2012 SA1.6
- Plan 2012 SA1.7
- Plan 2012 SA1.8
Activity roadmap for year 2011 (OMB approved, Jan 2011)
Milestones and Deliverables
Project Deliverables and Milestones
- PY1 Quarterly Reports: QR1 | QR2 | QR3 | PY1 SA1 Periodic Report | PY1 Periodic Report
- PY2 Quarterly Reports: QR5 | QR6 | QR7 | PY2 SA1 Periodic Report | PY2 Periodic Report
- PY3 Quarterly Reports: QR9
Weekly SA1 reports for the AMB, edited by the SA1 task leaders. The reporting period is from Wed to Tue of the following week (included). Reports are submitted to the AMB at the end of the reporting week, i.e. by Tue 17:00 CET. Input from SA1 task leaders is solicited by that time. [[[inspire-sa1/weekly-reports | Go to reports]]]
- EGI-InSPIRE SA1 Quality Metrics
- EGI_InSPIRE SA1 Task Metrics Table (QR1-QR5).
- EGI-InSPIRE PY2 metrics
- EGI-InSPIRE PY1 metrics
- Go to the Metrics Portal
Submit SA1 reports and metrics
Activity reports and metrics are collected on a quarterly basis from NGI/EIROs that are EGI-InSPIRE SA1 partners and from SA1 task leaders. The following pages provide instructions on how to submit a SA1 report. Note. Providing NGI reports and metrics is mandatory for EGI-InSPIRE SA1 partners.
Instructions for NGIs
The NGI is requested to provide both a written activity report (via wiki) and NGI-specific metrics. Starting from QR6, metrics will be collected on the Metrics Portal (see instructions below). This replaces the previous mechanism of supplying metrics via wiki.
- STEP 1. Submit Report. Edit your NGI report on wiki at: NGI Reports
- STEP 2. Submit Metrics. IMPORTANT. Starting from QR6, metrics have to be supplied in the EGI Metrics Portal
Instructions for Task Leaders
SA1 task reports are provided by the respective task leader.
- STEP 1. Submit Report. Edit your Task report on wiki at: Task Reports
Assessment of Operational Services
Overview of the efforts spent by the EGI-InSPIRE partners in two different views:
- per task and per partner breakdown
- per member and per task breakdown
Call for topics: Technical Forum 2012
We are collecting feedback on topics for the Operations Track at the Technical Forum 2012. Please provide your feedback here.
- Deliverable and milestone review forms
- EGI-InSPIRE presentation template | EGI-InSPIRE document template
- Procedure wiki template
- EGI-InSPIRE Description of Work
- EGI Glossary
- EGI-InSPIRE quality assurance processes and metrics