|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda Grid Operations Meeting 31 January 2011
1 - Information, MW releases and Staged rollout (Mario)
1.1 - In staged rollout
- glite 3.1:
LFC no EA DPM 1 EA has found problems, a memory leak does anyone want to try it also
- glite 3.2:
VOMS 1 EA performing the test LFC Oracle 1 EA performing the test LFC mysql 1 EA performing the test L&B 1 EA performing the test
1.2 - Information
- Gathering of requirements for EMI 2.0 - deadline is 10 February
- EMI 1.0 (release date is 30 April 2011): Major changes with respect to the current situation - I deeply advise that you all take a very close
look at Alberto di Meglio's presentation in the last OMB.
- When EMI 1.0 is released, the current MW versions glite 3.2 and in principle ARC 0.8 will be supported until EMI 2.0
is released (due 30 April 2012). The major changes stated by A. di Meglio will imply a major peak of effort for the staged rollout and Early Adopter sites. I have an RT ticket #1012 where comments and information is expected from the EAs about the impact they expect.
2 - Operational issues (all)
- Batch system support/integration into the MW and in EMI in particular (Mario):
- dteam VO (Dimitris Zilaskos): CERN dteam VOMS has been shut down on 26th January as it was announced. Sites notified to remove CERN configuration completely at their earliest convenience (non critical operation)
3 - Operational Tools (Emir)
- SAM Release coming out this week, new features:
- New task forces, please contribute in order to make operational tools better:
- Tool regionalization use cases: for the definition of a few key use cases of integration between regionalized tools to be presented to JRA1 developers. Coordinator: Peter Solagna <email@example.com>
- UNICORE integration task force: to discuss various integration issues, possibly in collaboration with EMI, to advance in this area. PL-GRID and NGI_DE are interested in participate together with J. Gordon for TSA1.5 and M Lechner for interoperations activities under TSA1.3. Coordinator: Michaela Lechner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, see also current poll: .
- Nagios plugins feedback for EMI needed, please provide input. Instructions are here: OMB#February_2011.
4 - COD issues (Malgorzata, Luuk)
5 - AOB
Next meeting: Monday 14 February 2011, 14h00 Amsterdam time