Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- activities and planning for tracking upgrade status from gLite 3.2 and EMI-1 components
- one site still not allowing monitoring
- SVG - handling of several issues
- planning for security workshop and submission of EGI CSIRT talk to ISGC 2013
- preparation starting for SSC run in NGI_UK
- discussions about implementation of central user banning related to new Service Operations Security Policy from SPG
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Participation to the envri use case meeting
SA1.4 Central tools
- CERN brokers upgraded on Wednesday November 28th (https://operations-portal.egi.eu/broadcast/archive/id/817).
- Central SAM instance upgraded on Wednesday November 28th
- problem with ATP PI detected (https://tomtools.its.cern.ch/jira/browse/SAM-3128) and resolved on November 30th
- New MW monitoring SAM instance
- deployment finalized on Friday, November 30th: https://midmon.egi.eu/nagios
- Operations Portal Dashboard will be modified on Tuesday, December 4th to be able to receive results from the new box.
- New operations tests added:
- New GGUS release on 2012-11-28
- GGUS-AB phone conference
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- new EGI sub forum to support new NGIs and site administrators
- ongoing work on EGI user start guide
- ongoing work on the operations wiki space