|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Documentation menu:||Home •||Manuals •||Procedures •||Training •||Other •||Contact ►||For:||VO managers •||Administrators|
Back to Administration FAQ
How to change my site name
You will need to agree that with your NGI or ROC, who should have a procedure that is to be followed. There are implications at least in the following areas:
- Your site has to be put into a downtime period and drained.
- The GOCDB has to be updated.
- Your site BDII has to be reconfigured with the new site name.
- The APEL repository has to be updated.
- The Operations Portal has to be updated.