|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 27 February 2012 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link|| Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI-1 release status
1.2 Staged Rollout
Preparing the products for the UMD1.6 by the end of March.
Under staged rollout are:
- UNICORE XUUDB 1.3.3
- UNICORE Gateway 4.2.0
- UNICORE UVOS 1.5.0
- Gridway 5.8.2
Under verification or to be verified:
- dCache 1.9.15
- BDII site 1.1.0 (includes BDI core 1.2.0)
- Storm 1.8.2
- LFC Oracle 1.8.2
- UNICORE TSI 4.2.0
- UNICORE/X 4.2.0
- GridFTP 5.2.0
- GRAM5 5.2.0
- RLS 5.2.0
- Myproxy 5.5.2
- GSISSH 4.3.4
- GridSAM 2.3.0
- GSISSHTerm 1.3.2
- SAGA 1.6.1
- IGE Globus Gridftp is known to break the gridftp servers used in the current DPM and Storm services, due to a new way the globus libraries where packaged (https://ggus.eu/tech/ticket_show.php?ticket=79354). That globus version has been included into the EPEL production repository.
- Sites using the UMD repositories with the correct priorities with respect to the EPEL repo, are safe from this update to globus (gridftp in particular). Documented in the UMD installation notes: http://repository.egi.eu/category/umd_releases/distribution/umd_1/
- Fixes for both DPM and Storm are done in EMI, but not yet into the certification process. They are planed to be released in the next EMI update14 on the 15 March
- We plan to do the SW provisioning on both to be included in the UMD1.6 release.
- It's important that sites and NGI's tell's us about their plans and commitements to do staged rollout of EMI2 products (already received some feedback).
2. Operational Issues
2.1 Suspended or Candidate sites
As discussed during an Operations Meeting in November 2011 sites in candidate and suspended status for longer than 6 month must be closed. Later this week GOCDB team will close those sites, COD in the last months collected from NGIs the list of sites to be kept open.
- Sites that will not be closed: Sites to be kept open
3.2 Next meetings
12 March 2012, h14:00 Amsterdam time.