Difference between revisions of "Middleware"
m (Protected "Middleware" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 11:07, 14 May 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Middleware menu:||Home||Software Calendars||Technology Providers||UMD Release Schedule||UMD Products Overview||UMD Products ID Cards||Release and deployment process||Middleware Requirements||Next middleware release|
Find below information on supported software, the related release roadmaps and documentation, together with information about processes to validate and deploy new releases and to phase out unsupported software releases. The Technology Providers that currently signed a Service Level Agreement are the European Middleware Initiative (EMI) and the Initiative for Globus in Europe (IGE).
- Software Retirement Calendar - Retirement calendar of grid middleware and related operational steps
- Technology Providers list - Support calendars, Release plans, Release Notes/Updates
- Unified Middleware Distribution (UMD) - UMD Releases, Release schedule
- Software release and deployment process - Software Provisioning, Software Deployment
- Middleware and Tool Requirements - existing requirements, how to submit requirements
- Middleware products verified for the support of SHA-2 proxies and certificates - Maintained by SA2.3 verifiers