|Main||Roadmap and Innovation||Technology||For Users||For Resource Providers||Media|
For outreach material, a number of resources are available:
- FedCloud presentations and deliverables
- Members of EGI.eu, FedCloud Task Force and related projects are regularly present the progress in workshops, panels and other external events. The material used at those events is collected in EGI's Document DB.
- Video tutorial
- A short tutorial on producing a video is available here.
- EGI logo
- The EGI logo is available for your outreach material here.
- EGI-InSPIRE document template
- THe EGI-InSPIRE document template is available here. It is required for official project milestones and templates.
- EGI-InSPIRE Presentation template
- The EGI-InSPIRE presentation template is available here for 4:3 and 16:9 format.
- EGI-InSPIRE poster template (A0)
- The poster template in both landscape and portrait mode are available here.
The EGI.eu blog is the perfect place to stay updated with the latest EGI.eu and FedCloud news.
The EGI.eu blog is available at http://www.egi.eu/blog/.
Anyone with an EGI SSO account can comment on any blog post. To be able to write blog posts yourself, please send an Email to email@example.com (cc-ing me in case confirmation is required) requesting to be enabled for blogging.
FedCloud @ EGI.eu events
EGI Community Forum 2012
- Clouds: a user-centric discussion (Wed 28, 16:00 - 17:30)
- Federated Clouds Task Force Workshop (Thurs 29, 16:00 - 17:30)
EGI Community Forum 2013
FedCloud @ e-Science / e-Infrastructure events
Cloudscape V (27-28 Feb 2013)
At Cloudscape V the EGI FCTF will present their latest proceedings showcasing the WeNMR use case. The material will consist of a demo video, a position paper, a banner and a set of slides.
FedCloud Task Force conference calls
The FedCloud Task Force meets weekly to define strategy and status of the FedCloud project. Minutes of the calls are available here.