|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
The dissemination activities of EGI-Engage will be tracked in this page using the following table.
The table will cover all dissemination activities (e.g. training events, blog posts, articles, presentations) undertaken by the tasks/work packages.
|Type of activities||Task #||
[last name, first name initial]
|Title||Date||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries addressed||Link|
|Meeting||EGI-Engage WP3||David Meredith||GOCDB presentation||2015-03-12/13||Amsterdam / ELIXIR Meeting||Research Infrastructure community||Europe|
|Meeting||EGI-Engage WP3||Christos Kanellopoulos||EGI monitoring system - ARGO - presentation||2015-03-12/13||Amsterdam / ELIXIR Meeting||Research Infrastructure community||Europe|
|Meeting||EGI-Engage WP3||Stuart Pullinger||EGI accounting system - presentation||2015-03-12/13||Amsterdam / ELIXIR Meeting||Research Infrastructure community||Europe|
|Meeting||EGI-Engage WP3||John Gordon||Delegate of the EGI accounting system||2015-04-29||London / GridPP34||UK WLCG community||UK||https://indico.cern.ch/event/369153/|
|Workshop||EGI-Engage WP3||John Gordon||Accounting system - presentation||2016-02-1/3||Lisbon / 2016 WLCG Workshop||WLCG community||139||Europe||https://indico.cern.ch/event/433164/|
|Presentation (Poster)||EGI-Engage, SA2.6 DARIAH CC||Skala Karolj, Davidovic Davor||EGI DARIAH Competence Centre||2015-05-25/29||38th MIPRO Conference, Opatija, Croatia||Scientific community at large||Europe-wide||MIPRO PRIDE poster exibition, Poster|
|Presentation + poster||EGI-Engage, SA2.6 DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline||Competence Centre for DARIAH-ERIC||2015-05-31 - 2015-06-04||12th ESWC 2015, Portoroz, Slovenia||Existing user communities (EU projects' representatives)||Europe-wide||Abstract, Presentation|
|Presentation||EGI-Engage, SA2.6 DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline||How to innovate Lexicography by means of Research Infrastructures – The European example of DARIAH||2015-09-03||JaDH2015, Kyoto, Japan||Existing user communities||Worldwide||Presentation |
|Presentation||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Davidovic Davor||DARIAH requirements and roadmap in EGI||2015-11-09/13||EGI Community Forum, Bari, Italy||Competence Centres, NGIs, Engage partners||Europe-wide||Presentation |
|Presentation||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||La Rocca Giuseppe||The SADE mini-project of the EGI DARIAH Competence Centre||2015-11-09/13||EGI Community Forum, Bari, Italy||Competence Centres, NGIs, Engage partners||Europe-wide||Presentation |
|Poster||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline, Skala Karolj, Davidovic Davor, Kalman Tibor, Barbera Roberto, La Rocca Giuseppe||EGI ENGAGE – DARIAH Competence Centre||2015-12-02||DHA2015, Vienna, Austria||Existing user communities||Europe-wide||Poster |
|Presentation||NA2||T. Ferrari||Open Science Commons: A Participatory Model for the Open Science Cloud||2016-05-03/04||Science 2.0, Koln, Germany||Research libraries||120||Europe-wide||Presentation http://www.science20-conference.eu/programme/|
| NA2 | T. Ferrari | Open Science Commons: A Participatory Model for the Open Science Cloud | 2016-05-03/04 | Science 2.0, Koln, Germany | Research libraries | 120 | Europe-wide | Presentation http://www.science20-conference.eu/programme/ |}
Type of activities
|Task #||Author||Title||Date||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries addressed||Link|
|Conference||INDIGO||Yin Chen, Jesus Marco de Lucas (unican), Fenando Aguilar (unican), Sandro Fiore (cmcc), Massimiliano Rossi (INGV), Tiziana Ferrari, and the INDIGO Collaboration Team||INDIGO: Building a DataCloud Framework to support Open Science||17-22 April 2016||Vienna, Austria, European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016 (EGU 2016)||Scientists in all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences||Over 10,000||world-wide||http://egu2016.eu/|
|Conference||Diego Scardaci, Matthew Viljoen, Dejan Vitlacil (KTH), Giuseppe Fiameni (CINECA), Yin Chen, Gergely Sipos, and Tiziana Ferrari||EGI-EUDAT integration activity - Pair data and high-throughput computing resources together||17-22 April 2016||Vienna, Austria, European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016 (EGU 2016)||Scientists in all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences||Over 10,000||world-wide||http://egu2016.eu/|
|Presentation||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline, Barbera Roberto, La Rocca Giuseppe, Calanducci Antonio, Kalman Tibor||Beyond Digital Humanities? Furthering the Exploration of Language Diversity and Pan-European Culture by Means of Transdisciplinary Research Infrastructures: Introducing the new DARIAH CC Science Gateway||2016-07-12/16||Digital Humanities 2016, Krakow, Poland||Scientific communities and existing user communities coming from Digital Humanities||World-wide||[http://dh2016.adho.org/|
|Workshop||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline, Barbera Roberto, Davidovic Davor, Skala Karolj, Kalman Tibor||Open Up! Introducing the new DARIAH-CC Science Gateway for Lexicography||2016-09-6/10||XVII EURALEX International Congress 2016, Tbilisi, Georgia||Scientific communities and existing user communities coming from Digital Humanities||World-wide||http://euralex2016.tsu.ge/|
This table is 'harvested' periodically. The archive is available as a Google spreadsheet.
- Task # - task number
- Author - lead author
- Please specify if the author is affiliated with an NGI, or a CC, or if the author is a Champion
- Type of activities:
- Scientific Publications, e.g.: papers published in journals, abstracts [This is not the place to report publications published by scientists using services resources provided by EGI or the project]
- EGI Publications
- News, Case study and Newsletter, articles published in EGI's communication channels
- Presentations, e.g., talks given at external meetings
- Workshops / Tutorials, events organised and/or ran by the WP/task
- Articles, articles written by the WP/task member for external newsletters, news feeds, etc.
- Videos & media, media produced by, or with the participation of, the WP/task members
- Interviews, given by the WP/task members
- Other, please specify
- Title - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc.
- Date - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc. (format YYYY.MM.DD)
- Place / Outlet / Name of event
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the name of the outlet (i.e. the journal, newsletter, newsfeed, video channel)
- For presentations, posters, etc.: please state the event where they took place
- For training events, conferences, events: please state the city/country where they were held
- Type of audience: choose from - Existing User Communities, Resource Providers, NGIs/EIROs, Scientific Community at large (prospective users), Competence Centers, Long Tail of Research, SMEs and Industry, Civil Society, Policy Makers, Funding Agencies, Engage partners, Media, Other (please specify)
- Feel free to use combinations of the above (e.g. NGIs/EIROs and Existing User Communities)
- If something is of interest to every audience within EGI (NGIs + EIROs, user communities, technical providers, project partners), please use EGI Community
- Size of audience
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the readership of the outlet/ how many people receive the newsletter?
- For presentations, events, etc.: please state how many people attended the event, where at the talk.
- For online items: please write online (because the range of the audience is theoretically infinite)
- Countries addressed: choose from: Worldwide, Europe-wide, country (specify)
- Url to the event page, or to a PDF, or a presentation.
- Please type the link between straight brackets and [http://www.egi.eu] will appear as