|EGI-CSIRT Public wiki||EGI-CSIRT Contacts||EGI-CSIRT Activities||EGI-CSIRT Private wiki|
EGI CSIRT Groups and Activities
The EGI CSIRT security team is organized in the following groups.
- Incident Response Task Force (IRTF)
- Handle day to day operational security issues and coordinate Computer-Security-Incident-Response across the EGI infrastructure.
- Security Drills Group (SDG)
- The objectives of the Security-Drills are twofold. One aspect is to get an overview of the incident response capabilities of the sites participating in EGI and improve the collaboration among the distributed teams. The second is to improve the Security-Incident-Handling capabilities of the EGI-CSIRT itself. Here we continuously have to revisit our procedures and check whether our tracing of the security activities is sufficiently monitored and recorded.
- Security Monitoring Group (SMG)
- Develop, deploy and maintain security monitoring tools.
- Training and Dissemination Group (TDG)
- Raise security awareness and improve security for system administrators by providing security training and best practice