|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
2. Main Achievements
- UMD 1.5.1 release - 14 Mar. 2012
- UMD 1.6.0 release - 02 Apr. 2012
- Staged rollout process: The RT queue staged-rollout has been merged into the sw-rel queue. All SW provisioning will now be done in this queue.
- Slight increase of the number of EAs.
Integration of Globus and UNICORE into Operations portal started, additional information can be found in the GGUS ticket: https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=81278.
Desktop Grids probe are integrated in SAM release Update-17. Desktop Grids team started working on accounting solution.
New task force for integration of MAPPER/QCG middleware was created. Agendas can be found here: https://www.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=68. Integration with operational tools has already started:
- three new service types were added to GOCDB:
- first package with probes for QCG services was provided by Polish partners.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|Some sites have complained about this time lag. Possible mitigation comprises in making new reeleases avalable in a testing repository of UMD, while the SW provisioning occurs.|
4. Plans for the next period
Finishing integration of Globus and UNICORE into Operations portal.
SAM Update-17 will be released by the end of May 2012 at which point monitoring of Desktop Grids will be implemented in production.
Integration of QCG probes with SAM is planned for the following SAM release (Update-18).