|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
External review completed. Being revised.
2. Critical Issues
Nothing new to report.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- D7.3 External Review
- Mini-projects setup: VAPOR and GOCDB
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
Next SAM update ongoing
- Introducing G.Ryall (mini-project developer) to the code and spending time on code review with him.
- v5 developments
- Some tickets to resolve
- Ticket monitoring
- Created wiki pages describing work flows for tickets waiting for submitter's or PT's input
- Phone conference with Savannah and JIRA admins on migration of GGUS shopping list from Savannah to JIRA
- Prepared GGUS release; installed release on test instance
- Weekly shopping list phone meeting
- Internal wrap-up of EGI CF
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Internal review of the JRA1 tasks
- Review of the dashboard prototype
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Continuing refactor of the code
- Changes for new accounting.
- UserDN SAM probe monitoring and discussion.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Testing ongoing with new APEL client test site.
- Storage accounting work - BDII sensor
- Cloud accounting fixes
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting: 13 May 2013