|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
|Quarterly Report Number||NGI Name||Partner Name||Author|
1. MEETINGS AND DISSEMINATION
1.1. CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
|Date||Location||Title||Participants||Outcome (Short report & Indico URL)|
|Publication title||Journal / Proceedings title||Journal references
Pages from - to
2. ACTIVITY REPORT
2.1. User Support achievements
During PQ11 NGI_CZ user support activities for new and current communities focused on the following main areas:
- continuous bulk production and user support in VO auger, atlas, alice, voce, metacentrum,... Deployment of the new system for user accounts administration based on identity federations. Improvement of documentations, installation of new application software (accessible in local grid), we gained 80+ new users (in local grid) from various academic institutions (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and Universities) in PQ11.
- organizing small local workshops for new and current users communities with aim to train how to use grid.
- NGI/EGI presentation on PRACE workshop in IT4Innovation in Ostrava (6.11.2012), Czech Republic
- participation in EGI VTs (reported separately)
- continuous communication with people from ELIXIR_CZ node and preparation of the agreement (consortium).
- discussion with Czech members of the ICOS project (ESFRI) about the possibility to become the ICOS Central facility for ICOS Carbon Portal. The application has been sent to ICOS headquarter end of January.
Continuous support of current users communities, gathering new communities. Dissemination.
2.3. Issues and mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|