Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Documentation menu:||Home •||Manuals •||Procedures •||Training •||Other •||Contact ►||For:||VO managers •||Administrators|
- VO Registration Process in EGI: Procedure to register a new VO in EGI infrastructure
- VO Deregistration Process in EGI: Procedure to deregister a VO in EGI infrastructure
- VO Policies Wiki: Wiki page intends to clarify the different policies of which a VO Administrator must be aware while setting up and operating an EGI VO
VO Frequently Asked Questions
- VO Management: provides help to VO managers on their daily operations work
- Renewing a personal grid certificate: provides help to uses on renewing a personal grid certificate
- VO Service Availability Monitoring FAQ:provides help to uses VO Service Availability Monitoring tool
- A proposal for a Top BDII high availability service: Instructions for the implementation of a top-BDII High Availability configuration
- A failover approach for the replication of MySQL grid based services: Instruction for the implementation of failover of MySQL grid based services.
- VOMS System administrator guide (external page): Instructions for VOMS service installation
Tools and Services
- The Core Software Services required by a VO in order to operate: Catch-all instances are provided by EGI.eu to support small user communities.
- Survey on monitoring tools (pdf): Document aiming to provide information about the characteristics of diverse tools for monitoring or/and accounting in Grid infrastructures outlining features such as: main functionality, technical requirements oroperational complexity.
- Core VO services evaluation (pdf): Document identifying the critical VO core services including a cost analysis evaluation for the effort on setting‐up and operating those services.
- Services and Tools Portfolio: A current snapshot of the evaluated services and tools by the VO Services team.
Training Market Place
Search the EGI Training Marketplace for a large collection of training material