Difference between revisions of "Operations/Resource Allocation"

From EGIWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 6: Line 6:
!NGI
!NGI
!Resource Allocation Policy and applicable VOs
!Resource Allocation Policy and applicable VOs
!Does the NGI own resources?
!Comments
!Comments
|-
|-
| Example: NGI_XY
| Example: NGI_XY
| 10% of the resources in each NGI site is allocated to Life Science VOs. This amount increases to 20% in site XY. All other disciplines access the remaining 80% of the provided capacity.
| 10% of the resources in each NGI site is allocated to Life Science VOs. This amount increases to 20% in site XY. All other disciplines access the remaining 80% of the provided capacity.
| Resources are only owned by sites.
| The policy expresses a recommendation but is not enforced at site level.
| The policy expresses a recommendation but is not enforced at site level.
|-
|-
|AsiaPacific
|AsiaPacific
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Austria
|Austria
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|CERN
|CERN
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Denmark
|Denmark
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Estonia
|Estonia
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Latvia
|Latvia
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Lithuania
|Lithuania
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_AEGIS
|NGI_AEGIS
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_ARMGRID
|NGI_ARMGRID
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_BA
|NGI_BA
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_BG
|NGI_BG
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_BY
|NGI_BY
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_CH
|NGI_CH
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_CYGRID
|NGI_CYGRID
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_CZ
|NGI_CZ
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_DE
|NGI_DE
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_FI
|NGI_FI
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_FRANCE
|NGI_FRANCE
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_GE
|NGI_GE
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_GRNET
|NGI_GRNET
|
|
|
|
|
Line 97: Line 119:
|-
|-
|NGI_HU
|NGI_HU
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_IE
|NGI_IE
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_IL
|NGI_IL
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_IT
|NGI_IT
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_MARGI
|NGI_MARGI
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_MD
|NGI_MD
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_ME
|NGI_ME
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_NL
|NGI_NL
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_PL
|NGI_PL
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_RO
|NGI_RO
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_SI
|NGI_SI
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_SK
|NGI_SK
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_TR
|NGI_TR
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_UA
|NGI_UA
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|NGI_UK
|NGI_UK
|
|
|
|
|
Line 158: Line 195:
|-
|-
|NGI_ZA
|NGI_ZA
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Norway
|Norway
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Portugal
|Portugal
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Spain
|Spain
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|Sweden
|Sweden
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|ROC_Canada
|ROC_Canada
|
|
|
|
|
Line 183: Line 226:
|-
|-
|ROC_IGALC
|ROC_IGALC
|
|
|
|
|
Line 188: Line 232:
|-
|-
|ROC_LA
|ROC_LA
|
|
|
|
|
Line 193: Line 238:
|-
|-
|Russia
|Russia
|
|
|
|
|
|-
|-
|}
|}

Revision as of 02:53, 17 July 2012

Main EGI.eu operations services Support Documentation Tools Activities Performance Technology Catch-all Services Resource Allocation Security



DEADLINE for reply: 07 September 2012

NGI Resource Allocation Policy and applicable VOs Does the NGI own resources? Comments
Example: NGI_XY 10% of the resources in each NGI site is allocated to Life Science VOs. This amount increases to 20% in site XY. All other disciplines access the remaining 80% of the provided capacity. Resources are only owned by sites. The policy expresses a recommendation but is not enforced at site level.
AsiaPacific
Austria
CERN
Denmark
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
NGI_AEGIS
NGI_ARMGRID
NGI_BA
NGI_BG
NGI_BY
NGI_CH
NGI_CYGRID
NGI_CZ
NGI_DE
NGI_FI
NGI_FRANCE
NGI_GE
NGI_GRNET
NGI_HR
NGI_HU
NGI_IE
NGI_IL
NGI_IT
NGI_MARGI
NGI_MD
NGI_ME
NGI_NL
NGI_PL
NGI_RO
NGI_SI
NGI_SK
NGI_TR
NGI_UA
NGI_UK
NGI_ZA
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
ROC_Canada
ROC_IGALC
ROC_LA
Russia