Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Operational Security Coordination Team Training
The EGEE Operational Security Coordination Team is offering technical training to help the site administrators to improve the security of their Grid services and of their site.
- Remi Mollon (CERN): Introduction: Grid and security
- Louis Poncet (CERN): Grid systems installation and configuration
- Eddie Aronovich (Tel-Aviv University): Centralized logging
- Mingchao Ma (UK): Protecting administrative credentials
- Michal Prochazka (CESNET): Testing and monitoring Grid systems
- Carlos Fuentes Bermejo (RedIRIS): Incident Response (policies and procedures)