|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- MS427 Integrating Resources into the EGI Production Infrastructure: ToC ready and content being drafted
SA1.1 Activity Management
- FedSM meeting: discussion of procedure, process and other artifact templates needed to improve service level management of EGI.eu core services
- Federated Cloud meeting: testing of site certification procedure for cloud
- handling of GGUS tickets and ongoing VO ID card update campaign
- Emergency Suspension:
- finding date for milestones (CERN and STFC)
- Argus deployment scenario, Argus scalability, involving switch/Argus Developers, no reply yet
- SSC-DE: Test submissions, issue with GridKa-UI
- Global Tasks: Bids
- Site Certification for Cloud-Providers, discussion with Tiziana/Michel/Malgorzata
- EGI-CSIRT to check user action traceability in the particular cloud environment
- Monthly team meeting
- Clean-up of groups and mail lists
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Low activity due to summer vacation period:
- Added new EA teams /NGI_PL WCSS) for all the QCG products
- IGE.gridway - 5.14.0 (only SL5) entered SR.
- definition of draft agenda of TF13 session on integrated operations
- status assessment of middleware and e-infrastructure integration
SA1.4 Central tools
- Evaluation of posters and demos for TF 2013
- Providing support to NGIs participating in SAM Update-22 test phase
- Discussing QCG probe package updates in SAM
- SHA-2 probes
- modified midmon configuration to raise CRITICAL for CREAM-CE, VOMS and WMS on Thursday, 18th July
- participating in discussion regarding VOMS resource BDII issues at the Operations meeting on Monday, 22nd July
- switched off VOMS tests from midmon
- APEL and GOCDB unscheduled downtime
- between 21:30 UTC on Monday, 22nd July and 07:50 UTC on Tuesday, 23rd July.
- Work completed testing JURA publishing to APEL, the official version of JURA for publishing to APEL has now been released, version 3.0.3 and is available from the nordugrid repository.
- Work ongoing to integrate Desktop Grid Accounting record publishing to APEL.
- An unscheduled network outage caused disruption to service overnight (Monday, 22nd July), no data issues from this and publishing/processing resumed. Network connectivity was restored next morning (Tuesday 23rd July).
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing next GGUS release
- Writing expressions of interest to host core EGI activity
- followup of new sites with new alarms for software retirement
- follow up of RPI, sites to be suspended, top BDII A/R, Unknowns
- handling topics of the SAM nagios WG.
- Certfication of SAGrid
- Installed db server with rpi,a/r and top bdii data in it.
|DMSU tickets flow July 14 - 20|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||9|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||2|
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Investigation changes needed in PROC09 according cloud sites integration