Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-07-09"
(→SA1.8 Availability and core services)
|Line 138:||Line 138:|
Revision as of 00:50, 10 July 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
(SA1) PQ11: NGI operations sustainability https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=4981 Results of a survey on the federation of NGI services opened in June are being collected.
MS431 Deployed Middleware Support Unit Operations procedures: external reviews received, authors contacted to solicit progress to produce a new version
MS427 Integrating Resources into the EGI Production infrastructure: ToC being discussed
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Operations meeting, chaired and agenda preparation
- Federated cloud meeting
- WeNMR meeting on XSEDE integration activities
- WLCG operations meeting
- 'Updating VO ID cards' campaign and decommission of obsoleted VOs
- ops VO management
- Reviewed MoU with OSG
- Circulated broadcast with the StoRM retirement calendar
- status review of South Africa integration process
- finalization of TF13 programme - core infrastructure track, contributors contacted to draft session agendas
- preparation of July OMB agenda
- integration of EGI.eu operations tests into the operations dashboard
- status assessment
- preparation of task descriptions for re-rebidding of global tasks
- usual ongoing routine business
- cleaning various CSIRT groups and mail lists
- work on emergency suspension design
- preparation of ARGUS deployment programme to enforce the policy on central user emergency suspension
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Regular stage rollout activities.
- New components into SR:
- IGE.globus-default-security - 5.2.4
- Components moved into UMD store:
- IGE.globus-gridftp - 5.2.4
- New components into SR:
- New early adopter team for EMI.glexec NGI_UK, RAL-LCG2
- ongoing work on Cloud site certification
- requirements gathering of EUDAT requirements for monitoring (SAM)
- requirements gathering of PRACE Requirements for registration of services (GOCDB)
- ongoing South Africa Grid integration
SA1.4 Central tools
- A new version of GOCDBv5 has been deployed for testing (https://gocdb-test.esc.rl.ac.uk/v5).
- StoRM EMI-1 test added to midmon on Monday.
- Tracking down progress of User DN publishing probe.
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- New EMI 3 APEL RPMs created in response to RT https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5615
- Ongoing support for sites migrating to EMI 3 APEL and also sites using ARC/Jura.
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- weekly phone conference for discussing features and requests to be implemented
- discussions on further development of GGUS
- prepared slides for next GGUS-AB meeting
|DMSU tickets flow June 30 -July 6|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||3|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||4|
- Preparation of eduPERT training at TF13
- Discussion of followup of IPv6 coordination activities
SA1.8 Availability and core services
Setup of catch all services for support of DRIHM testing activities
- XSEDE 2013, July 2013 (San Diego)
- FedSM meeting, August 2013 (Helsinki)
- ENVRI meeting, September 2013 (Clermont Ferrand)
- EGI Technical Forum 2013