Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-06-25"
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
! DMSU tickets flow Jun
! DMSU tickets flow Jun --
Revision as of 10:08, 26 June 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- ongoing work handling vulnerability CVE-2009-3547
- attendance at EU review
- 1 new vulnerability reported in puppet (not middleware). Assessed as 'critical'. Sites advised to upgrade within 7 days
- SVG monthly meeting
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- Meetings with SAM team.
- SAM Update-22
- testing phase started on Friday, June 21st
- announcement sent to tool-admins and noc-managers lists
- 4 NGIs expressed interest for participation: NGI_CZ, NGI_FI, NGI_HR and NGI_UA
- NGI_HR installed the testing instance on Monday June 24th without any issues.
- Two CAs have expired CRLs which is raising alarm eu.egi.sec.CRL on all SAM instances, reported the problem to David Groep.
- GLUE2 validation
- probe was further improved in order to resolve remaining issues
- the new testing instance was deployed on Thursday June 20th
- probe was working fine for couple of days and the new test org.bdii.GLUE2-Validate was deployed on the midmon instance on Monday June 24th.
- SHA-2 monitoring
- new SAM testing instance deployed for development purposes
- FedCloud monitoring
- OCCI probe modified to work properly with VOMS credentials
- OCCI probe extended to perform authentication against Keystone for OpenStack RPs
- A new version of the APEL client and server code has been produced, in response to a security request, https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5615.
- The code for the dbunloader is currently being worked on to provide enhancements to the Regional APEL Server, these updates will be tested during the next 2 weeks. Enhancements are:
1) Sites can include and exclude certain sites in publishing to the central server, as well as including/excluding VOs. 2) Additional functionality so that a server can publish the same summaries to several receiving SSMs (this is in response to the requests from OSG/DGAS for summaries to be sent back to them as well as being published to the Accounting Portal. 3) Improved error handling.
- Creating test environment and testing code changes to implement the User Data Retention Policy for CPU Accounting from 1st July.
- Cloud Accounting - the remaining sites publishing using the SSM 1.2 test server have been contacted again, with details of the migration procedure. The majority of Cloud Resource Providers now publish to the SSM 2.0 test server and their data is summarised twice per day and sent on to the test Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- prepared slides for the URT meeting on Monday, 24th of June explaining the new work flow for middleware tickets
|DMSU tickets flow Jun 16 -- 22|
|back to tpm||1|
|reassigned to 3rd level||2|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||2|
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Added dteam VO group for South Africa
- Started upgrade procedure of site certification infrastructure
- Added DRIHM VO to catch all MyProxy service