|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
Fixing CA support in the operations tools in production: The EGI policy on acceptable autjentication sources and CAs statea we accept all IGTF Classic , MICS , and SLCS CAs. That's also what is in the EGI Trust anchor distribution. The one from the EGI repo must be adopted."
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS March release
- Weekly phone conference for discussing open requests (shopping list) on GGUS
- Review of https://documents.egi.eu/document/1562
- Testing of new PI v5 of GOCDB and preparing GGUS for new PI
- Fixing bugs in interface GGUS - SNow (CERN ticketing system) related to latest SNow release