|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Pursuing the SR activities for the EMI-2 Update 9
- Continuation of the EMI-3 early adopter campaign 
- First EMI-3 dryrun's RT
- Creation of a wiki page to gather information with issues found under SR activities for migration of services from EMI 1 to EMI 2 wiki
nothing to report
SA1.4 Central tools
- Improvement of test(s) for monitoring DPM versions (https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5002)
- Discussion about the new userDN probe continued
- Discussion about GOCDB ARC-CE name changes
- Network issues caused problems on the consumer server, APEL out of service for part of the day on 6th March. The daily processing has therefore been taking longer than usual as sites "catch up" with their publishing.
- Provided feedback on storage accounting data to sites testing storage accounting clients.
- Federated Cloud Test resource providers adopting SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Ticket monitoring
- Further work on MS710 MS710.
- Prepared slides for OSG All Hands meeting
- Weekly phone conference for discussing enhancements on GGUS
- Preparing GGUS March release