Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-03-05"
(→SA1.1 Activity Management)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 16:46, 5 March 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- EGI Operations meeting, chaired and agenda preparation
- Federated cloud taskforce
- GGUS Advisory board
- Developing GLUE2 cloud extension - in progress
- Discussion with security groups about an extended user suspension policy, to be shared with WLCG
- Fedcloud testbed information system maintenance
- Follow up of a problem with StoRM frontend which may prevent the upgrade to EMI-2
2-week report as D Kelsey was on leave last week
- SVG - monthly meeting held
- CSIRT monthly team meeting held
- SVG - 4 advisories issued following new software releases
- SVG - 1 new vulnerability reported, affected small number of sites ( Software not in UMD). Provider fixed and contacted sites using their software. IRTF sees this as sufficient therefore closed without SVG advisory to all sites.
- Presentation at OMB on Central CSIRT user banning/emergency suspension
- SSC-NGI - supporting and preparing for first NGI run
- Another local root vulnerability has been investigated, but not found to be a major problem for our infrastructure - it does not affect RHEL5/6-type of distributions.
- Finalised CSIRT plans for 2013 - and presented them at OMB
- Work on posters and talk for EGI CF
- Planning for training at ISGC 2013
- First draft of compromised certificate handling procedure produced
SA1.3 Staged rollout
SA1.4 Central tools
- New release of GGUS deployed (https://operations-portal.egi.eu/broadcast/archive/id/879)
- Preparation & participation in JRA1 meeting (all teams)
- EMI-1 probes:
- turned all tests to CRITICAL on Saturday March 2nd
- campaign officially started on Monday March 4th
- added ARC-CE probe
- discussion & improvement of DPM probe
- call broadcasted to sites to add VOMS and ARGUS to GOCDB/Site-BDII
- discussion about the new userDN probe continued, Accounting portal will prepare API by the end of the week
- Prepared slides for the Feb GGUS AB.
- Feb GGUS AB meeting
- Ticket monitoring
- GGUS February release.
- Further work on MS710 MS710.