Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.8 Annual Report on the EGI Production Infrastructure. Document is being drafted
SA1.1 Activity Management
- CKAN meeting
- Preparation and chairing of meeting of Task Force on Resource Allocation
- EGI/EUDAT/PRACE pilot2 phone meeting dedicated to the usage of EGI/EUDAT/PRACE resources by MAPPER (use case presentation)
- Preparation, chairing and contribution of/to the monthly Operations Management Board meeting
- Meeting on VO availability and reliability statistics + NGI statistics: discussion on how to consume topology, status of A/R computation infrastructure in the operations portal (the tool is ready for hourly summarization of data) and discussion of details of A/R computation algorithm for VOs
- discussion of upcoming GGUS AB meeting agenda, preparation of minutes
- status review of all GGUS tickets for gLite 3.1/3.2 upgrade campaign --> identification of two sites (in Romania and Russia) risking suspension, discussion of next steps with COD
- status review of preparatory work for EMI 1 decommissioning campaign --> status of EMI 1 probes, call for final assessment
- Review of status of NGI service topology information in GOCDB: France and Germany missing.
- finalization of operations track schedule at CF13
- Discussion of new service types in GOCDB (MPI) and related deployment plan
- Preparation of implementation plan for centralized suspension of users in case of security incidents, requiring the deployment of ARGUS at an NGI level, and possibly at site level for scalability issues.
- various SVG advisories released
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- WN-tarball SR ongoing with version 2.6.0-1 RT
- Preparation of the EMI-3 update 9
- EMI-3 release preparation:
- analysis of EGI/EUDAT/PRACE use cases (VPH and MAPPER), discussion of involvement of NGI sites to the testing activities, preparation of agenda for the London meeting of pilot4
- discussion of participation of EUDAT and PRACE at CF13
- discussion of progress of PRACE integration activities with PRACE operations manager: accounting integration waiting for feedback from APEL team. Helpdesk integration on hold.
SA1.4 Central tools
- discussion about new GOCDB services (ARC-CE, MPI)
- GOCDB documentation improvements
- EMI-1 probes analysis & modifications
- preparation for OMB
- discussion about new userDN probe for checking of publication of user DN information (required development on the accounting portal side)
- EMI 3 APEL client certified for release.
- Cloud Accounting - additional cloud resource providers testing SSM v2 and using new Cloud Accounting record sending records to the new cloud accounting database - in preparation for the Community Forum demo.
- call for participation to the testing of the regional APEL repository
- Heavy Core refactoring and OOP migration
- Regionalization improvements
- Fixed XML endpoints
- New view aggregating all region charts for InterNGI reports (NGI/COUNTRY).
- Discussion of agenda items for Feb GGUS AB meeting: review of R/W access to tickets in technology helpdesk and assessment of GGUS features/SUs/worksflows that will be affected by the end of EMI and IGE, so that all the changes necessary will be prepared in GGUS before April 2013
- Prepared slides for the Feb GGUS AB.
- Monitoring tickets.
- Uploaded changes for next GGUS release to the GGUS test instance and testing them.
- Testing implemented changes in Report Generator and reworked statistics on middleware providers.
- Further work on MS710 MS710 after internal revision.
- constitution of WG dedicated to the analysis of EMI probes in preparation to SAM update 21, the WG is chaired by COD
- followup of new sites with new gLite 3.1/3.2 alarms for software retirement
no report received
activity coordinator on leave
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- discussion of usage of messaging infrastructure with Grid Observatory
- maintenance of SAM instance "midmon" for monitoring of grid middleware to be retired
- managed two recomputation requests for A/R reports for February 2013
- e-Infrastructure Concertation meeting: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=1217#20130306. Bruexelles, March 06-07
- EUDAT user forum meeting, London, March 2013
- OSG all hands meeting, USA, March 2013
- IGTF2013, Taipei, March 2013