Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-02-05"
(→SA1.3 Staged rollout)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
= SA1.3 Staged rollout =
= SA1.3 Staged rollout =
Revision as of 19:03, 5 February 2013
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Evolving EGI workshop, Amsterdam
- JRA1 phone conference, A/R VO view availability calculation in progress
- GGUS meeting on new user authentication methods
- EUDAT meeting (Bologna)
- TCB meeting, 05-02-2013
- EGI Champion meeting
- kickoff meeting of working group responsible of assessing the new EMI 2/3 probes before integration into SAM
- ongoing collection of QR11 reports from NGIs and task leaders
- organization of first meeting of EGI/EUDAT/PRACE pilot 4
- cost assessment of all EGI operations tools to support future costing activities around the EGI global tasks
- preparation of material for f2f TCB meeting
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Emergency release of DPM, LFC and VOMS regarding some security vulnerabilities in order to be able to release them with next UMD version.
- DPM & LFC already in SR.
- Preparation of the EMI WN-tarball, by colecting all the interested sites in making the tests for Early adopters.
- Assessing the needs of a tarball version of the EMI UI.
- First meeting of EGI/EUDAT/PRACE pilot2. Objectives of this group are the following. A face to face meeting of pilot1/2 and 4 is scheduled in March in co-location with the EUDAT user forum.
- Objective 1: demonstrate real benefit for users (user groups) who are collaborating in this working group. Technological and operational barriers shall be removed or mitigated as far as possible.
- Objective 2: identify common data access and transfer tools and protocols which can be provided by all three e-infrastructures and which are useful for the collaborating user communities.
- Objective 3: identify technology and/or organisational gaps and suggest measures for improvements when use cases cannot be realized across the three e-infrastructures
- ENVRI face to face meeting
SA1.4 Central tools
- Documentation of EMI-1 probes: MW_Nagios_tests
- Documentation of OPS-MONITOR probes: OPS-MONITOR_profile_SAM_tests
- Documentation of integration of FedCloud resources into EGI: Fedcloud-tf:WorkGroups:Scenario5
- Participation in workshop "Evolving EGI Workshop"
- Preparation of QR11 report
- Debugging issues appearing in VO views in the accounting portal where URs are wrongly grouped by role and VO group. Issues identified in wrong Role parsing by DGAS publisher (fixed in Nov 2012). DB cleaning to remove erroneous records and avoid duplication (https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=89640)
- IN2P3 sites now publishing to new APEL server using SSM.
- Monitoring tickets.
- Attending "Evolving EGI" work shop in Amsterdam
- xGUS release
- Preparing various documents and wikis (milestones etc.) for EGI
- Implementing changes for next GGUS release
- ticket and dashboard handling
- unsupported middleware activity followup
- attending Evolving EGI workshop
- started up the nagios probe taskforce
- published ROD newsletter