Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability. Closing internal review. External reviewers and moderator appointed. Starting external review today.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Federated Cloud task force chaired
- Resource allocation group meeting
- ISGC PC meeting
- middeware upgrade weekly meeting (organization, chairing, status assessment and next steps). Status is weekly documented in the meeting agendas (https://indico.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=71)
- participation to pre-GDB meeting
- Preparation of a survey on configuration management tools to be distributed among resource centres as followup of a TCB action due to the likely end of support of yaim core
- Follow up of VO A/R requirement with ops.portal
- ops VO management
- Discussion with SA1.2 about the implementation of central user banning
- Discussion of UMD mirroring for the distribution of WN EMI tarballs (community effort)
- constitution of the resource allocation task force and organization of first kickoff meeting. Members of the task force are: NGIs: Poland, France, IberGrid, Italy, Serbia, NGI_CZ. VOs: WeNMR, BIOMED, (DCH-RP)?, COMPCHEM VO. All activities of the task force are documented at https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Resource_Allocation_Task_Force#Resources
- review of Asia Pacific MoU
- review of abstracts for EGICF 2013
- GGUS activities
- preparation of GGUS meeting on extension of user authentication in GGUS. The usage of edugain for authentication with user credentials will be investigated. Next meeting is on 05/02
- discussion of processes for handling of user and middleware tickets that do not receive feedback from submitters/technology supporters
- discussion of handover of GGUS AB coordination
- preparation of activity plans for year 2013
- collection of feedback on future evolution of EGI operations tasks for the respective partners in preparation to the Evolving EGI workshop
- SSC Framework maintenance
- MW-Upgrade campaign
- Security Training - draft an abstract for the poster at EGI CF 2013 and collect ideas for the poster itself
- Planning for monthly team meeting and the EGI sustainability workshop
- SVG - One new vulnerability reported (3rd party, probably out of scope)
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Still preparing new releases for both UMD-1 and UMD-2 pushing the IGE 3.0 and the several EMI updates.
- For UMD-1:
- No news for this week. All previous week actions still continuing
- For UMD-2:
- All ARC 2.0.1
- components ready for production. All the reports OK
- WMS 3.4.0
- EA already sent reports and with a workaround
- Cream 1.14.2
- SR announcement already made
- Cream Torque 2.0.0-2
- SR announcement already made
- Blah 1.18.2
- To be verified together with CREAM
- All ARC 2.0.1
- preparing Mapper meeting
- no progress in desktop grid accounting so far: Concerning the accounting; the acticity is re-scheduled due to the siginificant delay of starting the related project (IDGF-SP project kick-off meeting was held last month). However, we are planning to continue this work as soon as possible, and report its status at the upcoming community forum in Manchester (R. Lovas)
SA1.4 Central tools
- Problem with APEL-PUB and APEL-Sync https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=90398
- Weekly followup of site not publishing user DNs (the total number is currently around 40)
- Nikhef now migrated to publishing using SSM.
- Message Broker network report they have added the IN2P3 DN to the authorized list so that France can publish to the new system using SSM. Waiting for IN2P3 to send data.
- Issue with nagios updates, our authentication with the EGI Message Broker network is no longer working, ticket has been raised and work to resolve this is ongoing.
- Ended optimization of the java User record import script, including filtering of badly-behaved sites.
- Established a branch of the record importer as part of the codebase and repository.
- Implemented normalization of UserDNs to Globus X.500 format.
- Identified and filtered 20.000+ rows of duplicated rows after UserDN normalization.
- Monitoring tickets.
- Preparing documents describing work flow suggestions after the end of EMI.
- Preparing next GGUS release.
- ticket and dashboard handling
- tested new dashboard
- unsupported middleware activity
GGUS #89105 may have broader impact, will be reported to operations meeting.
|DMSU tickets flow Jan 6-13|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||7|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||6|
No report received
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Ongoing communications with VOMRS development team on issues behindering the migration of Dteam VO from VOMRS to VOMS only interface
- Published A/R reports for December 2012
- Handling of re-computation requests for December 2012 
- ongoing work on EGI_User_Start_Guide
- Evolving EGI workshop, Amsterdam Jan 2013
- ENVRI face to face meeting, Rome Feb 2013
- EUDAT all hands meeting, Bologna Feb 2013