Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2012-11-21"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
<!-- T. Antoni -->
<!-- T. Antoni -->
Presentation at the GDB meeting at CERN
Working on the new features for the next release on 2012-11-28
Discussion with WLCG people about the interface GGUS-SNOW
Revision as of 15:24, 20 November 2012
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Progress of SA1 issues
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Attended WLCG GDB, presented MW upgrade campaign status
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Globus integration task meeting 16.11.2012
SA1.4 Central tools
- Problem with a configuration of site BDII on HG-03-AUTH caused SAM CREAM-CE tests to use incorrect broker and fail reporting WN results on Monday 19th. Workaround was provided to SAM admins and problem was corrected on HG-03-AUTH.
- Problem with sites not publishing WN results correctly (NGI_PL) under investigation. Logs on brokers indicate error on client side.
Apart from a short scheduled network outage last Tuesday the repository has been running smoothly this week.
- Presentation at the GDB meeting at CERN
- Working on the new features for the next release on 2012-11-28
- Discussion with WLCG people about the interface GGUS-SNOW
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- ongoing work on EGI service proftolio
- work started to split Availability and reliability monthly statistics page into procedure and page with statistics
- EGI OLA introducted during OMB meeting
- new preocedure created PROC16 Unsupported software version decommission and introduced on OMB meeting for approval
- new escalation process created: Escalation for operational problem with unsupported MW at site and introduced on OMB meeting for approval