|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
SA1 weekly report
Progress of SA1 issues
(SA1) PQ8 Grid software maintenance and support
- D4.6 Operations Architecture:
SA1.1 Activity Management
- TI accreditation successfully achieved
- ongoing programme to chase all remaining unpatched WMS deployments
- ongoing monitoring of retired/retiring gLite 3.1/3.2 components
- planning for handling late or non-responsive sites in upgrade to EMI (presentation to OMB)
- monthly CSIRT team meeting (25 Oct)
- induction of new UK NGI security officer
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Monday 29 October: release of UMD 1.9.0 and UMD 2.2.1
- SW provisioning for UMD2.3.0 (due 19 November) ongoing.
- Participation in OMB (Status of SW provisioning) and SA2 weekly meeting.
- Preparation of SA1.3 QR10
SA1.4 Central tools
- DGAS now publishing in production via SSM. France have postponed their migration until November due to staff issues.
- High load of support effort to sites trying to publish UserDNs, and coordination of sites then wishing to republish.
- Support effort also for sites upgrading APEL and/or CREAM to EMI.
- Discussing with EMI the effects of changing UserDN format in CAR.
- usual ticket handling and dashboard work
- handling unsupported middleware tickets
- investigating incorporation of test infrastructures
- prepare cod f2f
- prepare three presentations for OMB about:
1. org.sam.glexec.WN-gLExec as operations test 2. unsupported middleware followup 3. Followup underperforming resource centres
- contacted CERN for NAGIOS IPv6 tests
- enabled 2 additional VOs on LFC catalogue
- installed new servers for new services to be tested (EMIR, myproxy)
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- ongoing work on the operations wiki space
- preparing EGI wiki guide
- ongoing work on EGI OLA
- finalizing Procedure for renaming a Resource Center https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/PROC15
- PRACE/EGI/community meeting on data management (October/beginning of November)