Difference between revisions of "Agenda-28-02-2011"
Latest revision as of 17:10, 29 November 2012
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
1 - Information (Mario)
- Staged rollout wiki and procedures updated:
- New Early Adopters portal (updated): https://www.egi.eu/earlyAdopters/
- Work in progress to implement all needed features in the staged-rollout RT queue, for the staged rollout tests
- All components of glite 3.2 are presently covered by EAs, except the tarballs WN and UI, thus need teams to cover them
2 - Staged Rollout (Mario)
2.1 - gLite 3.1
- LFC and DPM 1.8.0-1 : all patches will be rejected since they have voms-api-c(pp) with mem leak, and new ones will be produced
- FTS/FTM/FTA: are in certification.
2.2 - gLite 3.2
- Ready for Certification, in Certification - Upcoming in the next few days to staged rollout:
- L&B 2.1.10
- Torque (utils, server, client)
- UI 3.2.9
- VOBOX 3.2.11
- FTA/FTM/FTS 2.2.5
- In staged rollout
- WN 3.2.10 : No major problems found in staged rollout
- glite-CLUSTER 3.2.2 : No major problems found in staged rollout
- Urgent fix in CREAM
- Problem reported by LHCb with CREAM 1.6.4 - there was an urgent fix that went through staged rollout in a very short time (less then 1 day). New version CREAM 1.6.5
2.3 - Operational Tools
- Staged rollout of SAM update 9 https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=1281
- Problems found in the test, in contact with developers.
3 - Operational Issues (all)
3.1 - IGTF CA 1.38 and VOMS-ADMIN (Mario)
Problem found in production VOMS-ADMIN server after update to the latest IGTF-CA 1.38 with the new egi policy format. A Post-Mortem analysis is in progress and will be documented soon.
3.2 - Where to report problems/issues for SW in staged rollout (Mario)
3.3 - TopBDII has http://goc.gridops.org/gocdbpi/... hardwired, but this will be decommissioned (Mario)
- Followed in GGUS ticket: https://gus.fzk.de/dmsu/dmsu_ticket.php?ticket=67544
- The new endpoint is: https://goc.egi.eu/gocdbpi/...
- Discussions and progress with the developers on one side. Ops tools and Operations on the the other side
3.4 - EGI BROADCAST spam must be culled (Ulf Tigerstedt, NGI_NDGF and NGI_FI)
As everything gets spammed with EGI BROADCASTs nowadays, the people getting them in 10-folds are beginning to treat them as spam. Could the system be improved to not spam every mailing list available for every single thing? As a ROD I'm currently getting 4 copies, some others are getting 14...
From Cyril Lorphelin
Hi Mario , Ulf
This problem is quite difficult to solve. We propose a tool which permits to send emails widely. If people don't choose properly the target everybody will be informed .
We have added the option to create models // templates with specific subjects and specific targets , this is probably a solution to reduce spams . It means that people should properly select the right targets when they are creating a model .
I have no obvious solution .
4 - AOB
Next Grid Operations Meeting:
14 March 2011, 14h00 Amsterdam time