Difference between revisions of "101005 DMSU Weekly Assigner Meeting"
Latest revision as of 16:26, 12 December 2014
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|DMSU menu:||Home •||Interactions •||Ticket priorities •||Ticked followup •||Documentation •||Internals|
Michael Grønager: 14.00
Michael Grønager: and time for the weekly
Michael Grønager: Pls note that we have gotten a new, and sweeter, spot in GGUS
Michael Grønager: Further, we have just one open ticket
epaisios: hello all
Michael Grønager: well, now we have two...
Michael Grønager: (strange only one showed up before)
Michael Grønager: 62499
Michael Grønager: the latest comment is : false alarm - globus-UI is still part of glite
Michael Grønager: so, we could choose to close it, but still I think the question is valid
Michael Grønager: who is the authoritative globus-UI maintainer for UMD?
Michael Grønager: and/or can we expect many flavours (that will happily live together)
Michael Grønager: I'll add a comment to the ticket
Michael Grønager: besides from that - do you have any feedback from going over the current open ticekts in other SUs ?
apaolini: regarding my components
apaolini: I've seen tickets that need time to fix the problems
apaolini: (they are in on hold status)
apaolini: so I couldn't do anything
Michael Grønager: what does on-hole mean ?
apaolini: a ticket is put on hold status
apaolini: when there a savannah bug related to it is opened
apaolini: and remain in that status
apaolini: until the fix is released in production
apaolini: and the bug is closed
Michael Grønager: ahh - ok - so that it has been tied to something else - but still it would be good to have a TTF
Michael Grønager: does it mean that one cannot add diary entries while on hold
apaolini: you can always update the ticket
apaolini: infact I've asked for some news
Michael Grønager: OK - fine...
apaolini: but the response has been: "wait for fix" :(
Michael Grønager: hmm - I guess we need to bring this up with Michel
Michael Grønager: I will add it to the weekly notes for him
Michael Grønager: Anyone else with some feedback from the TTF request effort ?
kleist has left this chat. 14:15
Michael Grønager: OK - if there is no AOB I will close the meeting
jens: Let's hope for more tickets next week. :)
Michael Grønager: agree - and bye