UMD 3.13.4 RC is ready (security fix for dCache)
Status of the products verification/staged rollout
Under Staged Rollout
Status of UMD4
Report from WLCG MW Officer
During the latest WLCG MW readiness meeting, we discussed about the CentoOS7 verification of the available MW. So far we got 3 sites interested in testing DPM, and a first version of DPM for CentOS7 is under testing at Glasgow.
Updates from Technical Providers
- dpm-dsi-1.9.5-8 is in Epel stable. We would like to have it included in UMD3
- We just released a new version of dpm-xrootd ( 3.5.5-1) to epel-testing. it's part of the DPM 1.8.10 release going to be pushed to stable in October.
Data management clients
- The CERN Data Management Clients publish their releases here: http://dmc.web.cern.ch/releases
- A new page with all releases and they status is available at https://dmc-docs.web.cern.ch/dmc-docs/
- FTS 3.3.1 and fts-rest-3.3.3 are in epel-testing.
- ARC 5.0.3 will be released in nordugrid repos today, and in epel testing soon.
- Fixes several stability issues and a gridftp performance issue.
The updates that were in EPEL testing at the last meeting are now in EPEL stable:
- EPEL 5 EPEL 6 EPEL 7 testing: 2015-08-30, stable: 2015-09-15
- EPEL 5 EPEL 6 EPEL 7 testing: 2015-09-11, stable: 2015-09-27
xrootd 4.2.3 available in EPEL stable 2015-09-25:
- EL5: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-7987
- EL6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-7986
- EL7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-7985
Next meeting: October 12, 2015