(Redirected from SA1.6-QR15)
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
|weekly (phone): Participants Maria Dimou, Pablo Saiz, Helmut Dres, Guenter Grein||https://www.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=27||"shopping list" meeting||traceable at: https://savannah.cern.ch/projects/esc/ and https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Dashboards/2636/GGUS-Requirements|
|monthly (web conf): Representatives from Technology Providers, NGIs, GGUS team, WLCG||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=78||GGUS Advisory Board (GGUS-AB) meeting||Further development of GGUS system|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||one on one meetings with NGI interface developers||testing the interfaces, resolving interface issues|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||meetings with EGI-SA2||definition of the technology support workflows and their implementation|
2. Main Achievements
Decommissioned support units
New support units
GGUS web portal
- New "Did you knows?" about the following topics:
- Support unit history - EDUPERT
- Fixed bug on calendar week calculation in ReportGenerator
- Allow selecting ticket category on submit form
- Include new WLCG Tier1 site KR-KISTI-GSDC-01 in the ALARMs' submission form
- Renew host certificate of NGI_IT ticketing system
- Renew host certificate of NGI_IBERGRID ticketing system
- Completed fail safe architecture
Interfaces with other ticketing systems
- Add interface GGUS-CERN for SU "Grid Monitoring"
- Minor changes on GGUS-CERN interface concerning SU "ROC_CERN"
- Set up an xGUS instance for the MAPPER project
Alarm tests after GGUS releases
- Executed the alarm and interface tests after each GGUS release.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|Collaboration of GGUS and PRACE||This action is postponed as it has only low priority for PRACE at the moment.|
|Collaboration of GGUS and XSEDE||This action has not started yet.|
|Collaboration of GGUS and DANTE||No collaboration of GGUS and DANTE for now|
4. Plans for the next period
- Integration of Operations Portal in GGUS. This action is postponed as requested by Operations Portal admins.
- Fully integrate the CMS VO in GGUS and retire the interface to Savannah.
- Migrate GGUS shopping list from Savannah to JIRA.
- Implement alarm process through GGUS in case of failures of operational tools.
- Migrate GGUS to the xGUS framework
- Shibboleth authentication
GGUS web portal
- Implement a bulk submit feature.
Interfaces with other systems
- Implement interface to XSEDE RT system
- Implement interface to PRACE RT system.