|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
=Progress of SA1 issues= Nothing new to report.
=Milestones/Deliverables= MS427 Integrating Resources into the EGI Production Infrastructure: content is being collected and edited. The editor in charge is Malgorzata
D4.9 EGI Operations Architecture. The deliverable will be a white paper on federated operations. Work on the deliverable hasn't started yet
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Resource allocation task force meeting: definition of new mandate and new milestones to support the resource allocation mini project. A resource allocation procedure was discussed and is open for comments
- participation to the 16th EISCAT International Symposium 2013 in Lancaster, UK, (http://eiscat2013.lancs.ac.uk)
- handling of operations tickets and VO services tickets
- review of resource allocation procedure and collection of information about status of resource allocation at XSEDE
- status assessment of EMI-1 decommissioning campaign: only 2 service end points are left for being upgraded
- status assessment of SHA-2 migration campaign of EMI-2 services that still do not support this capability
- work on QR13 started today
- quiet week - many on holiday
- normal operational activities
- emergency suspension project
- cleaning mail lists and other access control
- updating of new procedure documents
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Staged Rollout announcements:
- EMI.wms v. 3.6.0
- EMI.bdii-site v. 1.2.1
- EMI.bdii-top v. 1.1.1
- preparation of new release (EMI-3.2.0)
- joint EGI/EUDAT/EISCAT-3D study case will be presented to get feedback: 'Towards the big data strategies for EISCAT-3D' to EISCAT scientist'. More information about this study case is available at:
- followup of XSEDE 2013 actions, editing of information and links in the EGI-XSEDE collaboration wiki page
- discussion of next steps for enabling COMPCHEM and WeNMR on XSEDE
SA1.4 Central tools
- problem with central SAM instance for monitoring of EGI operational tools fixed, service back to production
- More sites are now publishing from the ARC/Jura accounting software.
- A site is now publishing from both CREAM and ARC.
- EDGI Desktop Grid accounting test successful. Now moving to production.
- Continuing to move other sites to SSM2.0/EMI3 Apel client.
- A scheduled network outage caused minor disruption to service Tuesday 6th August. No data issues from this and publishing/processing was resumed.
- Ticket monitoring
- Implementing feature requests for next GGUS release
- Preparing slides for EGI TF in Madrid
- followup of new sites with new alarms for software retirement
- follow up of RPI, sites to be suspended, top BDII A/R, Unknowns
- handling topics of the SAM nagios WG.
- Certfication of SAGrid
|DMSU tickets flow Aug 4 - 10|
|back to tpm||1|
|reassigned to 3rd level||10|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||1|
=SA1.8 Availability and core services= Distribution of July availability and reliability figures
== Documentation == Review of procedure 06 in progress
- EGI Technical Forum, Madrid, Sep 2013
- FedSM training programme, co-located with the EGI Technical Forum