(Redirected from Inspire jra2 2014-10-29)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Critical Issues
2. Major work done during the past week by task
2.1 TJRA2.1 SAM
2.2 TJRA2.2 Accounting
2.2.1 Accounting Repository
2.2.2 Accounting Portal
- P4U accounting
- Fedcloud accounting
- New EMI2 accounting tree and view
- VO mapping fixes
- InterNGI userDN mapping fixes
- Tests portal rewrite
- Security fixes
2.3 TJRA2.3 AppDB
- based on our workplan we continue the second implementation phase for the contaxtualization feature which will offer a more SaaS solution (planned to be ready by the end of November )
- the integration with the EBI-EMBL Idp through edugain has been finalized successfully
- we implemented a patch, specific for the special VA  which is being used for monitoring the vmcatcher installation at sites. The patch is for including the creation timestamp as part of the MPRUI.
- we extended the responses of the AppDB, in case of a request for an image list of a vAppliance that is either deleted or has been set as moderated. In such case, the AppDB responds with an empty image list instead of a JSON with an error code as it is used to do. This has not been pushed into production yet, if all goes well and there is no objection, we will make a fast-track release on Wednesday, 29/10.
- we have start designing a generic (hopefully) backend in order to address the 'ELIXIR pilot dataset' needs.
2.4 TJRA2.4 e-GRANT
Integration with GOCDB to import P4U pilot prices
bugfixes changes in production database