(Redirected from Inspire jra2 2014-06-18)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
<< JRA1 weekly reports main page
1. Critical Issues
2. Major work done during the past week by task
2.1 TJRA2.1 SAM
- Implementation of an API call to return weight factor (i.e. Hepspec) per site (TBD: mid-this-week)
- Discussion on data store schema for Status results storing (expecting indicative input to decide schema to be implemented)
- Ongoing migration to the latest version of Lavoisier
2.2 TJRA2.2 Accounting
2.2.1 Accounting Repository
2.2.2 Accounting Portal
- First implementation new Scientific Discipline categorization
- Fedcloud work
- Security improvements
- Ticket updates
- Solved some display bugs.
2.3 TJRA2.3 AppDB
- The notification mechanism for the Virtual appliances is ready and has been pushed into production. Documentation here
- A nagios probe has been developed for monitoring the VA distribution workflow supported by the AppDB.
- Support for eduGAIN is an on going state. Expected to to have a more solid feedback by the end of the week.
- Planning and effort allocation for the PY5 open items, it will be ready within the week.
2.4 TJRA2.4 e-GRANT
- First version of Smart (aproximate) pool matching - in production
- Solving problems with expiring pools - enabling / disabling pools in production
- Notifications implemented in production
- Preparing the form for requesting FedCloud resources