(Redirected from Inspire jra1 2013-08-13)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
2. Critical Issues
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Ticket monitoring
- Implementing feature requests for next GGUS release
- Preparing slides for EGI TF in Madrid
3.2.4 Ops Portal
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Another site is now publishing from the ARC/Jura accounting software.
- EDGI Desktop Grid accounting test successful. Now moving to production.
- Continuing to move other sites to SSM2.0/EMI3 Apel client.
- Work is continuing on implementing an updated version of the Aggregated Usage Records (AUR).
- Useful accounting discussions have taken place within the Federated Cloud Taskforce to establish a common description of accounting record fields. Report will be posted on the FedCloud wiki this week.