|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
External Review Closed. The latest version is available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
Draft completed on the document server: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
Internal Review Started.
2. Critical Issues
Nothing new to report.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- D7.3 Draft Completed
- GOCDB documentation improvement
- Meeting - VAPOR: Vo Administration and operations PORtal mini-project
- Template for Operationals Tools Sustainability document
- Meeting to discuss TJRA1.4 issues
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
EGI SAM probes WG meeting.
Next SAM update ongoing.
184.108.40.206 PROD MSG
Finalized developments for APEL related request []. Changes implemented on all brokers within PROD network.
- Ticket support
- Introduction to GOCDB to new developer for mini-project
- OGF Glue2 xml rendering presentation
- v5 development
- Ticket monitoring
- Weekly phone conference for discussing enhancements on GGUS
- Preparing GGUS March release
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Documentation : AR Module and algorithms
- AR Module: Set up of prototype with thresholds for the availabilities and reliabilities
- Documentation : Evaluation of the effort for the integration of the different levels of categories for the VO
- Documentation : Operationals Tools Sustainability
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Further refactor of the code
- Revised codebase for new accounting.
- Security improvements
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- Discussions about new project metrics view.
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Cloud accounting first implementation
- Cloud accounting second iteration (WIP)
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Work with Federated Cloud Task resource providers (RPs) to implement new Cloud Accounting record and SSM 2.0
- Work on modifying cloud database schema and code to expand FQAN to VO, VOGroup and VORole so that in future, when RPs provide FQAN data we can summarise by VO.
- Presentation on Storage Accounting to GDB
- Meeting to discuss billing and accounting (with Deigo Scardaci and Luciano Gaido (INFN))
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- Work begun to implement Regional APEL Server at Hannover, meeting between STFC and Hannover took place to discuss implementation, where test data would come from and next steps. This will provide a test environment to integrate Application Accounting data.
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting at EGI CF 2013