GGUS:FAQ Responsible Units
GGUS wiki /
FAQ Responsible Units
- List of FAQs see Category:FAQ Responsible Units (GGUS)
- The FAQ about responsible units started as FAQ about support units long ago. In March 2011 a new FAQ was started inside the EGI wiki.
- The FAQs shall help the TPM to assign tickets and other responsible units to reassign tickets.
- The FAQ is searchable and public.
- The FAQ will not contain e-mail adresses or internal informations.
The fields are
- Responsible Unit
- This is the name take from the GGUS system, please do not change.
- What is the purpose of the UNIT?
- For which components do you provide support?
- |service quality=
- Which quality of service ( QoS) will you provide?
- |assigned by=
- Who will assign tickets to UNIT? This could be TPM or DMSU or ...
- |solved by=
- Are tickets typically solved in UNIT or reassigned elsewhere?
- Who is responsible for UNIT? This could be a person or an organisation.
- What documentation is available on UNIT?
- What if I have questions which are not dealt with by this FAQ?
- this is optional
- Name of the UNIT, with first letter upper case and everything else lower case
- this helps sorting the FAQ, please do not change.
How to change
- Be a member of the EGI group ggus-authors
- Replace the content after "="-sign in the appropriate wiki page.
- You can add missing fields, see above (or Template:GGUS-FAQ)
- Old list
- until March 2011: FAQs about the support units connected to GGUS.
- Please use this
- See also GGUS:FAQ