CRM Use Case Record Non-Profit Organization Data
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
How to record a new Non-Profit Organization
Non-Profit Organizatios should be recorded in EGI CRM as an Organization. To create an Organization in EGI CRM:
- Log-in in EGI CRM
- From the top navigation blue menu, select Organizations
- From the shortcut toolbar, select the green plus sign. This will redirect you to the Organization creation web form.
How to fill the web form for a Non-Profit Organization
- Organization Name, a reasonable name for identifying the Organization. Note: Mandatory
- Organization Number, an automatically generated number. Do not change it the contents of this field.
- Account Acronym, a shorter name for identifying the Organization.
- Account Type, select Non-Profit Organization. Note: Mandatory
- Status, which can be either Active or non-Active depending if the account is valid, or if at a given point became invalid.
- Country, select the country where the Organization is hosted, if applicable.
- Website, for the Organization.
- Email, if applicable.
- Project List, select the individual projects (ESFRI, ESFRI-Cluster, INFRA, National or Others) where this Organization is involved. More than one project can be selected. If the project that you are looking for is not in the options list, you have to first create an Organization for that project.
- Scientific Discipline, choose the main scientific domain for the Organization. Note: Mandatory
- Assigned to, which can be either an individual user or a group (e.g. specific NGI). Note: Mandatory. Note: Mandatory. If it is assigned to an User, the user's NGI members will not be able to edit it. Therefore, unless it is private, it is recommended to assign it to your NGI group.
- EGI-Inspire partner, if the Organization is an EGI-Inspire partner or not. Note: Mandatory
- Potential for EGI use, with a subjective appraisal of the potential impact of its integration in EGI. Note: Mandatory
- Interest in e-Infrastructure, describing the interest shown on using e-Infrastructures for their activities. Note: Mandatory
- Description, with a brief statement on the objectives and scope of the Organization.