CRM Use Case Record Document
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
How to create a new document
If you want to Insert a new document into EGI CRM, you should proceed the following way:
- Log-in in EGI CRM
- From the top navigation blue menu, select Documents
- From the shortcut toolbar, select the green plus sign. This will redirect you to the Document creation web form.
How to fill the web form for a document
The insertion of a new Document should contain the following fields:
- Title, a Unique Document Name.
- Document No, a autogenerated Document ID (do not change the default values)
- Assigned to, which can be either an individual user or a group (e.g. specific NGI).
- Folder Name, default.
- Description, some metadata description of the document.
- Download Type:
- Internal - uploading a local PC file provided via File Name
- External - external file accessible via URL provided via File Name
- Active', used to tag the document as active
- Version, document version.