|EVO direct link|| Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1. Update on the status of EMI updates
EMU Updates are expected for today, at latest tomorrow, no changes from what was listed in the previous Operations Meeting:
- EMI 1
- RC gridftp server v.1.1.1
- ARC Infosys v.1.1.1
- ARC Clients v.1.1.1
- ARC Core v.1.1.1
- ARC CE v.1.1.1
- WMS v. 3.3.8
- EMI 2
- CREAM v. 1.14.1
- dCache v. 2.2.4
- EMIR v.1.2.0
- UNICORE/X6 v. 5.0.0-2
- WNoDES v. 2.0.2
1.2. Staged Rollout
The IGTF trusted CA's have passed the verification process and are to be staged rollout today.
For UMD1 update, we have the following in staged rollout
- IGE SAGA 1.6.1: EA has accepted the test.
- IGE GridSafe: waiting integration into APEL accounting.
- IGE GridSAM: No EA, continues on hold in staged rollout.
For UMD2 update now planed to be released on the 8 of October:
- In UMDStore area (SW provisioning complete):
- CREAM SGE 2.0.0 module
- LB 3.2.6: though a new update (3.2.7) is in the verification process, that may deprecate the 3.2.6
- In staged rollout:
- MPI 1.3.0: staged undergoing by EA team
- UNICORE UVOS 1.5.1
- BDII core 1.4.0: it was also released for emi1, if this passes the staged rollout the emi1 component will also be released in the next UMD1 update
- IGE components:
- Globus Default security 5.2.1
- Globus MyPROXY 5.6.3
- Security integration 2.2.0
- Gridway 5.10.2
- The following products are still to be verified, but aimed at the next update:
- LB 3.2.7: notification sent to the verifiers to start it asap
- MyPROXY 1.0.1: verification finished, and staged rollout will follow today or tomorrow.
- All others will be prioritized in SA2, most corresponded to the lower priority products communicated by the SA1.
2. Operational Issues
2.1 Decommissioning of unsupported middleware
- All gLite 3.1 components must be upgraded to an UMD release or decommissioned by the end of September. Sites still deploying gLite 3.1 components are eligible for suspension from the first of October.
- You can check the list of WMS's in production in WMS_Monitor
- All gLite 3.2 unsupported components must be upgraded to an UMD release or decommissioned but the end of September. EGI management will receive a report containing the sites with unsupported middleware components still deployed, further actions will be defined, including possible suspension at the end of October.
- EGI COD and EGI CSIRT will follow up with sites starting from October the first.
2.1.2 Currently supported components
The following components are not part of the decommissioning campaign, as they are still under security support, until November 30 2012:
2.2 Security contact
Most of the sites in the EGI infrastructure have the security contacts correctly filled in the GOCDB.
- Two sites without CSIRT email contact (notified via GGUS ticket)
- Some sites without CSIRT telephone contact (office telephone)
- CSIRT officers may need to contact site security contacts by phone to have a prompt feedback on critical issues regarding the site (during office hours). The office telephone contact has not been enforced as mandatory - so far - but sites are warmly recommended to fill this field in GOCDB.
Missing CSIRT telephone number in GOCDB:
- AsiaPacific T2-TH-CUNSTDA, NZ-UOA, HK-HKU-CC-01
- NGI_BG BG06-GPHI
- NGI_CH UNIGE-DPNC
- NGI_DE wuppertalprod
- NGI_FRANCE AUVERGRID, IN2P3-LPSC, IN2P3-IPNL
- NGI_IBERGRID CIEMAT-TIC, CIEMAT-LCG2, IFCA-LCG2
- NGI_IL NGI_IL, IL_IUCC_IG, NGI_IL_MED1
- NGI_IT INFN-ROMA2, GARR-01-DIR
- NGI_MK MK-03-FINKI
- NGI_UK UKI-LT2-UCL-HEP
- ROC_IGALC GRID-CEDIA
2.3 User DN publication
Sites should publish UserDN information in their accounting data.
- Instructions about how to properly configure the APEL clients are available here: Agenda-01-06-2012
- If sites need to re-publish the accounting data with userDN, they must open a GGUS ticket vs the APEL support unit and wait the green light from the APEL team.
Some sites are still publishing 'unknown' DN, I will attach the updated list of sites currently not publishing with the minutes.