VT Inter-Usage Report, part II
|EGI Activity groups||Special Interest groups||Policy groups||Virtual teams||Distributed Competence Centres|
|EGI Virtual teams:||Main •||Active Projects •||Closed Projects •||Guidelines|
This virtual team follows up on the work developed as part of the VT Inter-Usage Report, part I.
General Project Information
- Leader: Kostas Koumantaros & Sara Coelho
- Mailing List: email@example.com
- Status: Proposed
- Start Date: 30 May 2012
- End Date: CLOSED
Following the VT Inter-Usage Report, part I, this VT aims to:
- Produce the first EGI Usage Report.
- Document caveats / accounting restrictions / and other assorted problems that make an accurate inter-usage analysis difficult.
- EGI Usage Report with a Table of Contents outlined in VT Inter-Usage Report, part I, including a list of caveats / accounting restrictions / and other assorted problems that make an accurate inter-usage analysis difficult.
- Task 1: Send list of requirements to Accounting Portal (1st week of April)
- Task 2: Add the required views to the Accounting portal (as soon as possible)
- Task 3: Collect the data & first interpretation (depends on Task 2)
- Task 4: Prepare the report according to the TOC (depends on Task 3)
- Germany: Torsten Antoni
- Croatia: Emir Imamagic
- Spain: Álvaro Simon & Iván Díaz
- Greece: Kostas Koumantaros
- UK: John Gordon (gordon)
- PL: Mariusz Sterzel
- Serbia: Antun Balaz (antun) and Vladimir Slavnic (vladimir)
- Sara Coelho & Tiziana Ferrari
- Task 1: Send list of requirements to Accounting Portal ---- COMPLETED (RT ticket n.3596: https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=3596)
- Task 2: Add the required views to the Accounting portal ---- IN PROGRESS
- The first NGI Inter-Usage Report was published in March 2013