VT EGI Pay-for-Use Actions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pay-For-Use menu:||Home •||Processes/Instructions •||Service/Price Overview •||Service Management •||Legal/Policy •||Actions •||Meetings •|
- 07/01 - RCs: Review Cloud for Europe PCP tender info and provide initial feedback.
- 07/02 - JG/SP: Add GOCDB storage extension based on proposed unit/time.
- 07/03 - DS: Review business processes and label UP (User Portal) and TDR (Tool Development Roadmap).
- 07/04 - All: Provide ideas/input for the 30’ discussion part of the pay-for-use session at the EGI CF’14.
- 07/05 - SH: Complete the Doodle poll for post EGI CF’14.
- 06/03 - RCs: Review ESA documents for procurement participation and tender requirements.
- SH: High priority.
- 05/05 - All: Complete allocated sections prior to next call.
- SH: Sections have been allocated, so this can start.
- 03/03 - RCs: DPM or dCache sites to provide pricing info for storage as initial work.
- SH: This is now to be done within 2 weeks of the GOCDB extension added ref. 07/02.
- 02/12 - SH: Prepare a message to NGIs for providing pricing (To be discussed during next call as this needs to be sent post-development).
- SH: Will make a call for participation as part of the EGI CF presentation.
- 06/01 - SH: Follow-up for technical presentation speaker for EGI CF’14 pay-for-use session.
- 06/02 - SH: Circulate details of the FitSM training at EGICF’14.
- 06/04 - All: Complete the Doodle poll.
- 05/01 - MS: Follow-up to see why PL-Grid site(s) not publishing pricing information.
- 05/02 - MS/DS: Kick-start discussions around pay-for-use within eGRANT.
- 05/03 - SH: Ask MK or PS what VOMS server could be used to create a VO for each contract that is created within the pay-for-use context.
- 05/04 - SH: Refine business scenario based on discussions and allocate sections for feedback.
- 05/06 - SH: Send EGI CF’14 pay-for-use session structure for comments/feedback
- 05/07 - SH: Add PoC wikipage link to the main page.
- 05/08 - SH: Circulate WebEx call-in details for 24 April @ 10:00.
- 04/01 - JG: Circulate details on storage info to be provided (e.g. units).
- 04/02 - SH: Finalize table prioritizing user stories for feedback offline.
- 04/03 - SH: Create Google Doc for collating information around agreed topics for allocation.
- 04/04 - SH: Circulate WebEx call-in details for 28 March @ 10:00.
- 03/01 - JG: Circulate an updated list of remaining sites to provide info in GOCDB (ref. extensions).
- 03/02 - RCs: Remaining sites to provide info in GOCDB (ref. extensions).
- 03/04 - JG: Add separate VAT column in GOCDB.
- 03/05 - SH: Add separate VAT column in wiki.
- 03/06 - SH: Add service and supporting activity definitions in the SM page on the wiki.
- 03/07 - SH: Circulate a WebEx call-in details for 14 March @ 10:00.
- 02/01 - ALL: Review Open Data Pilot info and provide feedback both positive and negative.
- 02/02 - JG/AS: Add storage pricing fields in GOCDB and AP.
- 02/03 - JG: Look at the GOCDB extensions required and circulate details for comments.
- 02/04 - SH: Add cloud pricing and storage columns to wikipage.
- 02/05 - ALL: Each member of the PoC to provide 3-4 questions (either by mail or directly on the wiki) they would like to have answered to develop activities around.
- 02/06 - SH: Get wikipage editing rights for group members.
- 02/07 - DS: Confirm alternate contact for tool development.
- 02/08 - ALL: Confirm alternate email addresses for Google docs.
- 02/09 - ALL: Confirm topics of interest for participation by mail or directly on the wiki.
- 02/10 - SH: Send mail to collect institution contacts for EGI-InSPIRE PPT (TNA5.2).
- 02/11 - ID: Check “custom” for by VO view.
- 02/13 - SH: Circulate a Doodle poll for next call on Feb 26 or 28.
- 01/01 - RCs: All Resource Centres to follow instructions for adding prices into accounting system.
- 01/02 - RCs: Provide information for completing the Technical Details Table.
- 01/03 - SH: Add HEPSPEC06 reference to price column in technical detail table.
- 01/04 - AS: Investigate the option of adding price/cost per user.
- 01/05 - SH: Revise objectives to expand references to the various tools that may be required.
- 01/06 - SH: Add responsibility table to wiki.
- 01/07 - SH: Revise output to clarify running proof of concept in pre-production.
- 01/08 - ALL: Provide contact details of anyone to be added to mailing list.
- 01/09 - SH/ALL: Confirm preference of 11:00 or 12:00 Thursdays and double check other meetings.