Policy documents currently under consultation and feedback
Policy document drafts and policies currently under development are listed below.
These texts are under discussion and do not represent current policy or guidance in any way - they are intended solely for the development of new policy by members of the Security Policy Group and other interested parties. Please use these documents with care, and do not distribute links to these policy documents without stressing their draft status.
To replace these three policy documents:
We have two new drafts in public consultation and feedback.
Community Operations Security Policy. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TFE4T4hyFFrVKHyTjh4K8cJlrrvJGfpVvIvL4GCzYFM/edit?usp=sharing
Community Membership Management Policy. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vPcAja1EyTp-kJPvJpwu3NSd8e1aVcytY3nSGthWNLU/edit?usp=sharing
These documents are undergoing minor revisions.
(none for now)
These documents have been completed and are now to be found in the list of approved policies or work has ceased. Links are retained here so that people can see the history.
- EGI CheckIn Service - AUP
- EGI CheckIn Service - Data Privacy
- Top-level e-Infrastructure Security Policy document
- Policy on Acceptable Authentication Assurance
- Service Operations Security Policy
- Virtual Machines Endorsement Policy
- SPG:Drafts:Service Operations Security Policy (Nov 2012)
- Accounting Policy
- LToS Service Scoped Security Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy (March 2015)
- Virtual Machines Endorsement Policy (March 2015)