Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:Sa1 2013-12-03"
Revision as of 17:31, 6 January 2015
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- ongoing operational duties
- handling vulnerabilities and incidents
- prepare for and hold CSIRT team F2F meeting in Bergen Aan Zee (2-3 December)
- prepare for H2020 workshop
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Mitigation effort in order to solve the issues of rpm's conflict's with last scheduled release (UMD 3.3.0) and the new globus release in EPEL (5.2.5).
- new in SR:
- cream-torque v. 2.1.2 (UMD-3)
- cream-ce v. 1.14.6 (UMD-2)
- emi-wn v. 2.0.2 (UMD-2)
SA1.4 Central tools
- Preparation for the Horizon 2020 workshop
- Planning migration of central SAM and messaging services
- Roll-out of GGUS November release
- Ticket monitoring
- Weekly phone conference