Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
2. Main Achievements
- Continue publishing of A/R league tables - OPS
- Continue publishing of A/R reports for NGI Core services (top-BDII)
- The RC OLA was updated to v1.1. [[ https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Resource_Centre_OLA:_Release_Notes#Resource_Centre_OLA_v._1.1 | Changes ]] were approved at OMB (2012-02-28)
- The RP OLA was updated to v1.1. [[ https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Resource_infrastructure_Provider_OLA:_Release_Notes#Release_notes_v._1.1 | Changes ]] were approved at OMB (2012-02-28)
- The 1st draft of EGI.eu OLA has been written.
- Assessment of the EGI.eu central tools service level targets.
The availability metrics for individual tool instances were extracted from the Nagios and presented at the OMB (2012-02-28).
The OMB agreed to the proposed service level targets.
- The ROC_CRITICAL profile replaced the previously used WLCG_CREAM_LCGCE_CRITICAL, starting with the A/R reports of January 2012.
- As of January 2012, it is mandatory that top-BDII services operated by NGIs provide a minimum availability of 99%.
EGI Catch-All Core Service
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
4. Plans for the next period
- Continue the handling the validation and distribution of the monthly A/R reports and the maintenance of the relevant wiki page