Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
<< JRA1 weekly reports main page
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
- No M&D active
2. Critical Issues
- Nothing new to report
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- EGI-InSPIRE review
- Action analysis
- First draft of the JRA1 session timetable at EGI TF 2013
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Validation of SAM Update 22
- pre-SR validation (SAM Update 22 testing release)
- Removed some old dangling sites that were left under the old NGI_ZA so that they could be re-added a new site instances under the new NGI_ZA.
- Working on the multi-scoping support in the PI for v5. Having some issues with DQL queries across different databases (Oracle vs MySQL).
- ticket monitoring
- preparation of the next release
- weekly phone conference for discussing features and requests to be implemented
- discussions on further development of GGUS
- URT meeting on Monday, 24th of June
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- User tracking , user metrics and resource browser distribution refactoring with Jquery
- Refactoring of the dashboard and implementation of the feedback of ROD people
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Continuing refactor of the code
- Changes for new accounting.
- UserDN SAM probe changes
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- Removal of outdated ticket view
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- User Data Retention Policy for CPU Accounting implemented.
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- Cloud Accounting - the SSM 1.2 instance of the Cloud Accounting test database has been stopped. All Federated Cloud Resource Providers should now publish to the test repository running SSM 2.0.
- Schema adaptations for cloud
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting: 29 July 2013