|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
External Review Closed. The latest version is available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
First draft (70% completed) on the document server: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
2. Critical Issues
1) TJRA1.4: we have an internal meeting tomorrow to prepare the survey for user communities and NGIs to evaluate the interest in billing and data accounting capabilities.
2) A developer left the Ops Portal team the 1st of December. This could create the following problems: - A final under-reporting on the TJRA1.5 (this task ends at the end of PY3); - The complete release in production of the new portal could be delayed. The release will be probably done step by step - initiated with the new dashboard. The progress on this part will be also dependent from the integration of a new developer.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- MS710 External Review
- Operationals Tools Promotion: wiki pages review
- GOCDB documentation improvement
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
Our central instance (http://grid-monitoring.cern.ch/myegi/) has been upgraded to SAM Update-20, which has been released last week. Release notes are available at: https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/Update-20
At the same time, next release is ongoing.
Created Update-22 repository on back-end infrastructure and resolved inheritance issues
188.8.131.52 PROD MSG
- Development effort on APEL request regarding PROD MSG usage []
- JRA1 meeting + prep/talks
- Correspondence/GGUS regarding ARC-CE update request
- Continue with GOCDB v5 development (Doctrine/new AAI)
- Network issues occurring @RAL: service checks/updates
- Ticket monitoring
- Uploaded MS710 v1.1 after minor comments from a reviewer MS710.
- Prepared slides for OSG All Hands meeting
- Weekly phone conference for discussing enhancements on GGUS
- Preparing GGUS March release
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Preparation of meetings : JRA1
- Integration of a chart library into Lavoisier for the A/R Module
- Set-up of a automatic generation of all A/R for the VO on a daily basis
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Refactor of the code
- Further OOP integration
- Security improvements
- New code for UserDN SAM probe that detects if sites have published CPU/UserDN records on the last 7 days and honors some NGI non publishing policy.
Meetings: - Scientific discipline VT meeting on Friday.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- Discussions about new project metrics view.
- Cosmetic fixes for Chrome browsers
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Cloud accounting base code
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Regional Accounting slides for meeting.
- Updated release of APEL SSM 2.0 and APEL server/lib packages to fix bugs found in testing
- Detail sent out to Federated Cloud Task resource providers to implement new Cloud Accounting record and SSM 2.0
- Feedback to Storage Accounting client sites comparing test records received
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- UR 2.0 document is now in public comments.
- Further investigation into the integration of application accounting client into the APEL structure
4. Next Meetings
- Next Thursday: Virtual Meeting for Mini-Project VAPOR
- Next JRA1 meeting at EGI CF 2013