Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
Back to the AMB wiki home page
- Progress on Milestones & Deliverables
Preparations for the QR14 - metrics and draft being collected
- Major work done during the past week by task
TNA1.1 Activity management
- Changes to activity plan to reflect management changes, central budget updates to be finalised
- Extension to be approved by PMB by vote
TNA1.2 Project and consortium management
- Final Form C's for PY3 sent to EC, payment being reviewed
- Feedback being received on 2014 invoices until 28 November
- Effort allocations to be verified for PY5
- Interviews completed for Business Development Expert, Technical Outreach Expert and Senior Ops Officer, appointments approved by EB
TNA1.4 Quality assurance
- Project level metrics to be related to the human networks impact Through White Papers
- QR14 compilation in progress together with supporting slide set.
- Missing slide set for SA1 and MK not due back for another week (low priority issue)
- Annex A1 (section 7) - tables have very little input so far - all to confirm to RMcL that no further input reqd.
- Table for all remaining milestones and deliverables compiled and dates being added. Will be sent out to all for proposals for reviewers etc.
- H2020 Workshop - coordiantion ongoing. 112 registrations. Conf dinner no longer feasible.
- NILs teleconference arrangements (27 Nov).
- Site visit completed. Venue will be suitable. Outstanding issue is re conduct of Technology provider/User networking afternoon "stations" but considered feasible.
- PC14 mail list compiled.
- INDICO page behind schedule - by end of week is best chance.
- Webinars programme:
- New emerging requirement from ENVRI for EGI produced voice over presentation by 2 Dec. Additional emerging requirement for total 3 of these.
- processing of TF13 and other travel claims.
- News Items/Articles
- Published news item on Domenico's appearance on the NASA stand at SC13
- Media mentions
- Attended SC13 in Denver
- Second batch of edits to Scientific Use Cases document done
- Webinar on EGI's HTC Data Analysis Solution edited and uploaded to YouTube
- Other Projects
- Preparing to record voiceover for ENVRI presentation
- Outreach Officer and Graphic Designer started 26th of November
- Interpret VO, user, job metrics for QR14
- Preparation and attend Resource Centre Forum
- Robot user accounting - submit ticket to JRA1
- Define user-engagement metrics for PY4 & 5
- EISCAT_3D: Capture Proof of Concept architecture on slides, circulate to collaborators
- Data discussion (preparation for H2020 workshop)
- Draft 1st draft of data services position paper for H2020 workshop
- QR14 NA2.5 summary text + summary slides
- Prepare for NIL-Champion teleconference
- Process responses of the NIL Outreach survey. Information about Distributed Competency Centre was made publicly visible at
- Investigated 15 FP7 projects from cordis eu website and 3 most related were added as a new FP7-HEALTH projects to target by ER-flow (total amount found that could be related projects is 48)
- Dissemination events for ER-flow (review on time basis, no new relevant events were found)
- EUBON use case demo by Norman