Full title: Transforming Scientific Applications to Exploit Cloud Capacity
- Regular meetings: Tue 14:00 https://connect.cesnet.cz/fedcloud/?launcher=false
- We have a todo tracker at Asana, which is by invitation only https://app.asana.com/0/4057813236380/4057813236380
- Official results of the project will be published in the EGI Documents Database
Whereas many topics discussed during meetings will be directly transformed into work items, some meetings may call for somewhat more elaborate minutes. These should go here.
The project has two essential goals:
- Transform select use cases to exploit cloud capacity
- Document the lessons learned and best practices during the first activity
The output of these and any accompanying documentation will be put here.
The following is a list of work in progress pages that we use to eventually assemble official documentation.
|1||Identification of Cloud Capacity||VT-CloudCaps:Capacities|
|2||Matching Use Cases against capacity||VT-CloudCaps:UseCases|
|3||Questionnaire for user groups||VT-CloudCaps:Questionnaire|
|4||Best practices applicable when creating images||VT-CloudCaps:BestPractices|
|5||Evaluation of existing images (prior to optimizations)||VT-CloudCaps:OriginalImages|
The documents produced so far:
||Evaluation and Work Plan for CloudCaps Use Cases
There are a number of documents available from Amazon. I did find the overview document about AWS quite inspiring.